Literary Bulletin (enews)
Our popular fortnightly Literary E-Bulletin keeps members up to date with news about writers, writing and publishing and the literary arts scene in New Zealand. Circulation circa 2000.
Members also keep an eye on the bulletin for up to date information about events and opportunities for writers.
We notify members about competitions, fellowships, awards and events and freedom of expression issues both locally and overseas.
ALL LITERARY BULLETIN ADVERTISEMENTS : 180 WORD LIMIT WITH AN IMAGE OR LOGO – $60 + GST EACH INSERTION
Literary Bulletin dates for 2021:
Distribution dates: 15 Jan, 29 Jan, 12 Feb, 26 Feb, 12 Mar, 26 Mar, 9 Apr, 23 Apr, 7 May, 21 May, 4 Jun, 18 Jun, 2 Jul, 16 Jul, 30 July, 13 Aug, 27 Aug, 10 Sep, 24 Sep, 8 Oct, 22 Oct, 5 Nov, 19 Nov, 3 Dec, 17 Dec.
The deadline for advertising copy is 3pm Wednesday for the Friday insertion.
- Finished copy, word limit is 180 words
- Images should be jpeg or png files. Recommended dimensions in pixels: 650 wide x up to 650 high.
- It’s best to avoid sending overly large images, both in file size and pixel dimensions. We recommend a maximum file size of 1MB for images. 72 dpi is generally sufficient for the web, but isn’t required.
- If you wish to send prepared copy, please send a jpg or png file. Dimensions and image size same as for separate images. Please send url link to direct the ad to.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADVERTISING
- All bookings, instructions and cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Confirmation must be received by the deadline. Any material supplied that does not meet the specifications will incur extra charges.
- Placement is at the discretion of the Editor for NZ Author and the Chief Executive for the Literary Bulletin and the website. Advertising for the website is accepted at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
- Advertising for the NZ Author and the Literary Bulletin will be accepted provided that it contains no unwarranted claims for products or services, contains no defamatory statements or matter, does not infringe copyright, and may be printed without the New Zealand Society of Authors incurring liability of any nature whatsoever. By submitting an advertisement for publication, you indemnify NZ Society of Authors and its employees and agents against any proceedings, demands, losses, costs, damages, and other liability incurred in connection with that advertisement.
- You agree to pay your invoice by the 20th of the following month. Interest may be charged for overdue accounts.