I provide freelance technical writing, policy, editing and communications services in Wellington.
I help businesses and the Government create clear, plain English digital content and communications.
- Providing specialist writing and communications support for projects and teams: Website, IT and change management.
- Developing easy to read policies, procedures, processes, plans, guidelines and reports.
- Writing plain English content for documents, websites, processes and a range of channels.
- Making complex information simple.
- Analysing and simplifying technical information from many sources into plain English, engaging digital content.
- Developing internal and external communications material across channels.
- Business, compliance, digital/web content best practice, plain English and technical.
- 20+ years’ experience in communications, marketing, writing, editing and management.
- Family: Writing articles to provide useful information to Kiwi parents: www.kiwifamilies.co.nz/author/rosalie-chamberlain/
Kiwi Families website articles
Helpful information for parents: https://www.kiwifamilies.co.nz/author/rosalie-chamberlain/
How to spot the signs of bullying and get help - article
Article on Kiwi Families website: https://www.kiwifamilies.co.nz/articles/how-to-spot-the-signs-of-bullying-and-get-help/
Wheat intolerance and your family - article
Article in BonCalme blog: http://www.boncalme.com/2015/04/wheat-intolerance-and-your-family/
Standards help Council cut carbon footprint - case study
Case study for Standards New Zealand on the benefits of standards for Dunedin City Council: https://www.standards.govt.nz/assets/Uploads/case-studies/CaseStudyDCC.pdf
Build magazine articles
Articles in BRANZ Build magazine for Standards New Zealand: http://www.buildmagazine.org.nz/authors/show/rosalie-chamberlain/
LawTalk magazine article
Atrticle about Te Pae Oranga for NZ Police: http://www.lawsociety.org.nz/practice-resources/the-business-of-law/access-to-justice/te-pae-oranga