Login / My Account
President of Honour
Waitangi Day Literary Honours
List of NZSA Past-Presidents
NZ Author Editor
Central Districts Branch
Hamilton Branch news and information
Top of the South
Janet Frame Memorial Lecture
Advertise with us
Shortcuts to frequently requested information
NZSA Membership Benefits
Calendar of Opportunities
NZ Author Magazine
Logging on and managing your profile – for members
NZSA Programmes for Writers
NZSA StartWrite Writing Sample and Synopsis Assessment Programme
NZSA CompleteMS Manuscript Assessment Programme
NZSA Youth Mentor Programme
NZSA Awards, Grants, Fellowships
Michael Gifkins Prize for an Unpublished Novel
NZSA Peter & Dianne Beatson Fellowship
CLNZ / NZSA Research Grants
CLNZ / NZSA Writers’ Award
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
NZSA National Writers Forum
Freedom of Expression
Courage Day and the Empty Chair Campaign
Writers in Prison
New Books by NZSA Members
New Books Bulletin submission
CompleteMS Assessor Evaluation form
Thank you for the time and effort that you have put into this assessment. Now that you have completed this manuscript assessment, we need you to fill out an evaluation based on the following questions.
Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, please email your invoice through so that we can make payment to you.
1. Was the MS presented in the required manner? If no, what else needed to be done?
2. Was the 2-month period long enough to complete this assessment? If no, what would have been a more realistic timeframe?
3. Was the payment offered appropriate for the work? If no, what would have been a more appropriate fee?
4. Were the assessment guidelines realistic? If no, what would you suggest to improve them?
5. If you felt the quality of the manuscript you were sent was too low - do you have any recommendations on how we might improve the selection process?
6. What were the key issues that you needed to focus on with this manuscript?
7. Did your writer use the Q&A session? If yes, did the session offer an opportunity to clarify and / or enhance your MS assessment?
8. How close is the work to being publishable, in your opinion?
9. What is your general feeling on the value of this programme for writers?
10. Would you like to offer some thoughts on anything more the NZSA can do to support you as an assessor?
Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback helps us to review and improve the programme on an ongoing basis. Feedback is also used as part of our report back to Creative New Zealand.
Save and Continue Later