Login / My Account
President of Honour
Waitangi Day Literary Honours
List of NZSA Past-Presidents
NZ Author Editor
Central Districts Branch
Hamilton Branch news and information
Top of the South
Janet Frame Memorial Lecture
Advertise with us
Shortcuts to frequently requested information
NZSA Membership Benefits
Calendar of Opportunities
NZ Author Magazine
Logging on and managing your profile – for members
NZSA Programmes for Writers
NZSA Mentor Programme
NZSA StartWrite Writing Sample and Synopsis Assessment Programme
NZSA CompleteMS Manuscript Assessment Programme
NZSA Youth Mentor Programme
NZSA Awards, Grants, Fellowships
NZSA Auckland Museum Research Grant + Residency
Michael Gifkins Prize for an Unpublished Novel
NZSA Peter & Dianne Beatson Fellowship
CLNZ / NZSA Research Grants
CLNZ / NZSA Writers’ Award
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
NZSA National Writers Forum
Freedom of Expression
Courage Day and the Empty Chair Campaign
Writers in Prison
New Books by NZSA Members
New Books Bulletin submission
StartWrite Assessment writer evaluation form
Genre you are writing in
1. Did the assessor's report meet your expectations? Yes/No
2. Did the assessor answer all of your specific questions?
3. How did the assessor assist you with improving your manuscript? (Highlight all that apply)
Provided me with a detailed report on the manuscript outlining strengths and weaknesses.
Provided me with a detailed report on the manuscript that included technical advice.
Provided me with a detailed report on the manuscript that discussed use of language.
Provided me with specific examples on how to improve the work.
3a. Any other comments?
4. How useful do you think the StartWrite service is to the development of emerging writers?
Not very useful
Of no use
5. Would you recommend the StartWrite service to other writers? Please say why.
6. Suggestions for improvement of the service, or other comments?
Demographics. We appreciate your answers.
Prefer not to answer
65 or Above
Prefer Not to Answer
Save and Continue Later