Login / My Account
President of Honour
Waitangi Day Literary Honours
List of NZSA Past-Presidents
NZ Author Editor
Central Districts Branch
Hamilton Branch news and information
Top of the South
Janet Frame Memorial Lecture
Advertise with us
Shortcuts to frequently requested information
NZSA Membership Benefits
Calendar of Opportunities
NZ Author Magazine
Logging on and managing your profile – for members
NZSA Programmes for Writers
NZSA CompleteMS Manuscript Assessment Programme
NZSA Awards, Grants, Fellowships
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
Public Literary Events
NZSA National Writers Forum
Freedom of Expression
Courage Day and the Empty Chair Campaign
Writers in Prison
New Books by NZSA Members
New Books Bulletin submission form
Mentee Evaluation form
Now that you have finished your mentorship please complete this evaluation form. The questions are three-fold: helping us to maintain a successful programme, hearing your feedback, and forming the basis of future funding applications to Creative New Zealand.
Your Mentor's name
1. How useful was the Mentor Programme in helping you develop as a writer?
Not very useful
Of no use
2. How responsive was the Mentor to your needs?
Not very responsive
Not at all responsive
3. How did the Mentor assist you with improving your writing skills?
Provided specific advice on the strengths and weaknesses of the work-in-progress
Provided you with the necessary skills to improve and self-edit the work
Provided you with moral support and encouragement and the confidence to keep writing
Worked at a pace that suited your needs as a writer
Assisted you to complete the work to the level you had expected
(Mark all that apply)
3a. If other, then please specify
4. How useful will the skills learned under this programme be to your future projects?
Not very useful
Of no use
5. How do you feel about your progress under this mentorship?
6. What worked well for you in the programme?
7. What else would you have liked from your mentorship?
8. What are your future goals as a writer following this programme?
9. What skills have you gained from this programme that will help you achieve your goals?
10. How could we improve the programme?
11. Would you recommend the Mentor Programme to other writers
12. Would you be okay with us showing this evaluation form to your mentor?
13. Are there other training/professional development areas that you would benefit from? For example:
Mark all that apply
13a. If other, then please specify
14. Do you have any other comments about the mentor programme?
Thank you for completing this evaluation!
Save and Continue Later