Login / My Account
President of Honour
Waitangi Day Literary Honours
List of NZSA Past-Presidents
NZ Author Editor
Central Districts Branch
Hamilton Branch news and information
Top of the South
Janet Frame Memorial Lecture
Advertise with us
NZ Writers Read
Shortcuts to frequently requested information
NZSA Membership Benefits
Logging on and managing your profile – for members
NZSA Programmes for Writers
NZSA Mentor Programme
NZSA StartWrite Writing Sample and Synopsis Assessment Programme
NZSA CompleteMS Manuscript Assessment Programme
NZSA Youth Mentor Programme
NZSA Awards, Grants, Fellowships
NZSA Auckland Museum Research Grant + Residency
Michael Gifkins Prize for an Unpublished Novel
NZSA Peter & Dianne Beatson Fellowship
CLNZ / NZSA Research Grants
CLNZ / NZSA Writers’ Award
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
NZSA National Writers Forum
Freedom of Expression
Courage Day and the Empty Chair Campaign
Writers in Prison
New Books by NZSA Members
New Books Bulletin submission
New Books – NZSA & Publishers Distribution (PDL) service – submission form
Youth Mentee Evaluation form
Now that you have finished your mentorship please complete this evaluation form. The questions are three-fold: helping us to maintain a successful programme, hearing your feedback, and allowing us to gather information to report back to Creative New Zealand.
Your Mentor's name
1. How do you feel about the progress you made under this mentorship?
2. What worked well for you in the programme?
3. Suggestions for improvement
4. How useful was the Youth Mentor Programme in helping you develop as a writer?
Not very useful
Of no use
5. How responsive was the Mentor to your needs?
Not very responsive
Not at all responsive
6. Has the mentorship affected your ideas about writing in the future? Please comment.
7. How did the Mentor assist you with improving your writing skills?
Provided specific advice on the strengths and weaknesses of the work-in-progress
Provided you with the necessary skills to improve and self-edit the work
Provided you with moral support and encouragement and the confidence to keep writing
Worked at a pace that suited your needs as a writer
Assisted you to complete the work to the level you had expected
(Mark all that apply)
7a. If other, then please specify
12. Would you be okay with us showing this evaluation form to your mentor?
14. Do you have any other comments about the mentor programme?
Thank you for completing this evaluation!
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save and Continue Later