Login / My Account
President of Honour
Waitangi Day Literary Honours
List of NZSA Past-Presidents
NZ Author Editor
Central Districts Branch
Hamilton Branch news and information
Top of the South
Janet Frame Memorial Lecture
Advertise with us
Shortcuts to frequently requested information
NZSA Membership Benefits
Calendar of Opportunities
NZ Author Magazine
Logging on and managing your profile – for members
NZSA Programmes for Writers
NZSA Mentor Programme
NZSA StartWrite Writing Sample and Synopsis Assessment Programme
NZSA CompleteMS Manuscript Assessment Programme
NZSA Youth Mentor Programme
NZSA Awards, Grants, Fellowships
NZSA Auckland Museum Research Grant + Residency
Michael Gifkins Prize for an Unpublished Novel
NZSA Peter & Dianne Beatson Fellowship
CLNZ / NZSA Research Grants
CLNZ / NZSA Writers’ Award
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
NZSA National Writers Forum
Freedom of Expression
Courage Day and the Empty Chair Campaign
Writers in Prison
New Books by NZSA Members
New Books Bulletin submission
Youth Mentor Evaluation form
Thank you for the time and effort that you have put into this mentorship. Now that this mentorship is complete, we need you to fill out an evaluation based on the following questions.
Once we have completed and submitted your evaluation, please email your second invoice through so that we can make the second payment to you.
Youth Mentor Name
1. When you first read the material submitted by the applicant, how did you feel you would be able to help improve the work?
2. How did you and the applicant communicate, and which specific areas were worked on? How well did the process work?
3. Progress of applicant and the work. Please comment on progress made during the mentorship. Did you and the applicant achieve the goals set at the beginning of the mentorship?
4. What worked well?
5. Your general feeling on the value of the programme for young writers.
7. How many hours of the mentorship were spent on:
Communication via phone or skype
Meeting face to face
11. Would you like to offer some thoughts on anything more the NZ Society of Authors can do to support you as a mentor?
Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback helps us to review and improve the programme on an ongoing basis. Feedback is also used as part of our report back to Creative New Zealand.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save and Continue Later