Helping businesses to create clear, easy to read content.
I help businesses and the Government to create clear, easy to read content and communications.
I support projects to communicate change and launch new websites or systems.
Now writing my first novel!
Freelancer/Technical writer since 2008.
- Writing plain English content for websites and a range of channels.
- Making complex information simple.
- Simplifying processes, policies and procedures.
- Helping communications and project teams to engage with stakeholders.
- Providing specialist writing, editing and communications support to IT, website redevelopment and change management projects.
Specialty areas: Business, compliance, digital/web content best practice, plain English and technical.
25+ years’ experience in writing, editing, communications, marketing and management.
- Adult Fiction
- Business Writing
- Freelance Writer
- Mind body spirit
- Corporate writing
- Print media writing (magazines/newspapers)
- Technical writing
- Website content
Wellington, New Zealand
Kiwi Families website articles
Helpful information for parents: https://www.kiwifamilies.co.nz/author/rosalie-chamberlain/
How to spot the signs of bullying and get help - article
Article on Kiwi Families website: https://www.kiwifamilies.co.nz/articles/how-to-spot-the-signs-of-bullying-and-get-help/
Wheat intolerance and your family - article
Article in BonCalme blog: http://www.boncalme.com/2015/04/wheat-intolerance-and-your-family/
Standards help Council cut carbon footprint - case study
Case study for Standards New Zealand on the benefits of standards for Dunedin City Council: https://www.standards.govt.nz/assets/Uploads/case-studies/CaseStudyDCC.pdf
Build magazine articles
Articles in BRANZ Build magazine for Standards New Zealand: http://www.buildmagazine.org.nz/authors/show/rosalie-chamberlain/