Open to all NZSA members
$500 first prize, $250 second prize, $100 third prize
Opens 25 September, closes 4pm, Friday 30 October
Brought to you by NZSA Auckland Branch
Conditions of entry
- The competition is open to all NZSA members.
- All entries must be original and not previously published or broadcast
before the competition results are announced.
- copyright remains with the author.
- Entries should contain 1500 words or fewer.
- The manuscript should be typewritten, on A4 sheets, double-spaced, with clear margins and saved as a pdf file.
- A $10 entry fee is required to confirm entry. Once you have entered an email will be sent to confirm payment details.
- Members may apply as many times as they wish – a separate entry form and fee needs to be paid for each story.
- Author’s name MUST NOT appear on the story.
- Stories must have a title which should match exactly what is on the entry form.