- NZSA support government measures to contain Covid-19 and are following protocols
- All those who use our office space are observing the 4 week lockdown and working from home.
- NZSA physical office is closed for the next 4 weeks – or until we get the okay from government.
- NZSA programmes and awards are still running! CompleteMS and Youth Mentor programme are open for applications. the only difference is that we now require NO hard copy. Please do not mail applications to us. Judging will be done on soft copy only (the online application).
- We will stay in touch – the Literary Bulletin, New Books Bulletin, and other NZSA communications are vital and ongoing.
- Our 2020 Mentor programme is still operating with mentors and mentees in touch by phone, zoom, email etc.
- The best way to get in touch with NZSA office is by email.
- We have a redirect on from our office phone and will be able to answer the phone sometimes. If you call and get the answerphone please leave a message so that we can call you back.
- This is a tough time for everybody and NZSA will support and be there for our community of writers.
- We are working hard to put in place online opportunities for our members and will update you as soon as they are available.
- To keep you busy we are launching our You Tube channel hashtag NZWritersRead to promote new books and details are included in this Bulletin.
- Continue to submit your new books to the New Books Bulletin.
Update on New Zealand Society of Authors Te Puni Kaituhi O Aotearoa PEN NZ Inc – life in the time of Covid-19.
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.